Here are the 10 things Creatives can to do help rank their websites
10 Things Creatives need to know for SEO Ranking
- Optimize for Speed (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Yoast SEO Free Plugin for WordPress (Yoast SEO Plugin for WordPress) Install this on your WordPress Website
- Limit your use of Website Builders because most of them don’t open your site for flexibility. If you have to use (Squarespace) or Best use WordPress.
- Make sure your website is using SSL (What is it?) Watch this —>https://vimeo.com/135666049
- Use Video from YouTube on your website wherever possible (Embed videos on your website)
- Get an audit for your website (http://www.webmobilefusion.com/services/seo) Get a Free Website Audit (Find all the sites that you could claim for free)
- Host your images on a CDN (Content Delivery Network) You can use Amazon AWS to host your images so they load fast
- Claim your Google My Business page (https://www.google.com/business) It’s Free
WebMasterTools (Know what people are searching for and how you rank) https://www.google.com/webmasters Verify your BingplacesPages (https://www.bingplaces.com/)
- Make sure your NAP is correct on all Local Citation Websites
If you would like to work with us just click here so that we can find out more about your business.
Question: What other tips can you share that would help others with their SEO?