When I get the opportunity to share some information about Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) I’m really hyped because it allows us to share some things that most Business owners just gloss over because of one of many factors;
- I don’t understand it, so I don’t need it.
- My Business is doing Quite well without it.
- It costs too much money to do
- I don’t have the time and resources to do it.
In this video and Blog post I am going to help you overcome all of those obstacles so that we can make sure that we are helping you reach your Target Audience.
Lets tackle some of the questions that you may have;
I don’t understand Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and I don’t need it.
- Yes you do need it because imagine that you are a local company and because Google has changed its search engine to recognize local companies first depending on where people are searching for you means that the local Map search results will be displayed first, and if you don’t have a presence on the local scene you will be left out of that search equation. There are some survey’s that I go over in this video presentation that shows that the majority of people that click on a local Map link more than likely takes some action to visit that customers website.
- Also, did you know that you are being reviewed online? If you are not then you are missing out on customers that are talking about you and its up to you to respond to that immediately.
My Business is doing well already I don’t need Local SEO
Usually and unfortunately for most Business owners when they are doing well in business and the phone is ringing they tend not to focus much on SEO because they feel that its not important. But the best time to really implement an SEO strategy is when you are on top because as a Local Consultant our job is to make sure that you never drop from the top and try to build as many links and traffic back to your website as possible.
It Costs too much money for SEO
When people say that SEO costs lots of money its just not true. I see people spending money on Posts cards that are sent out all over the country only be be thrown away by many potential customers. With SEO you can start with a local Marketing campaign for less than $300 and once its in place you just need to make sure that you keep providing value through the search engines with Videos, Article, Blog posts and Info-graphics.
I don’t have the time or resources to do SEO
The reason why most Business owners say this is because they don’t have a credible company that can help them or show them some simple tips on what they can do to help promote their Business online. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps to Claim, Optimize and Promote your listings that have been shared in the video above.
I hope that this blog posts provides you value and that you are able to do some of this Marketing yourself or Hire a local Marketing company to do it for you.
Question: What Questions do you have about Local SEO?