My guest on today’s Podcast is Eddie Davis, SVP Sales & Operations for Finsync.
In this jam-packed episode, Eddie answers the following questions;
- Who is Finsync?
- How has Finsync pivoted and helped Small Businesses through COVID
- What do you see as your #1 asset to small Businesses?
- Who is Finsync’s ideal customer?
- Tons of Fintech Companies are in this space; what makes you guys a major player in this space?
- What’s the difference between Quickbooks online, Gusto, Paychex, and Finsync? What is the major advantage you have over the others?
- What Books are you reading that you can share? Any Podcasts?
- Eddie also shares one fun fact about himself that nobody knows.
FINSYNC’s mission is to help small to midsize businesses grow and succeed with innovative software and unmatched services.
Our payments platform helps businesses centralize control of payments, automate accounting, process payroll, and manage cash flow (the “software”), and connect with members of the FINSYNC Network for banking, financing, accounting, and insurance needs (the “services”).
We only partner with the best so our customers can always expect the best service, and we help our partners deliver their services through the FINSYNC platform, resulting in improved operational efficiency and more profitable results for customers and partners.
You will walk away from this podcast episode inspired, happy, and ready for more. Let’s listen to this episode with Eddie Davis.